Reflections on being a soldier.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Self Protection or Purposeful Destruction of A Nation

As I watch in disbelief at the action of Israel, the thought has crossed my mind that the actions of Israeli government are more that Self Protection--they have become and are a purposeful act of aggression. No one denies them the right of self-defense, however, the actions they have undertaken will not punish those they seek to punish but rather punish the government of Lebanon and its citizens. It is my fervent hope that sanity returns soon or otherwise we will be involved in a World War.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I have served the last thirty years in the United States Army, so I am now one of those I disliked when I was a young LT--you know the ones who sit on the bar stool and say "back in brown shoe Army."